Posted by mjbrennan on May 05, 2004 at 23:07:40:
In Reply to: Yer kidden me posted by seahunt on May 05, 2004 at 22:07:17:
nope, got the triplex which is simple and straight forwards /w/ lead paint & some mold issues but no asbestos, but then i also bought a medical office bldg and that SOB has them little glass fibers that don't carbonize or melt when you hold them in the bunsen burner. My big problem is that i hate wearing any kind of mask or respirator, especially when working in attics in 100+ deg heat. Still, i started using a twin cartridge respirator in the office bldg AND i use my old pony bottle when the stuff gets really dusty or chemical fumes accumulate.
I got in the water in Dec after a years absence and WTH, but my arthritis went away! It was like my quality of life shot upwards after doing 4 long dives a day for ten days....now i gotta get back in the local ocean. For me it's a quality of life issue.
Oh yeah, i'm going digital. No more Ikelite housings and titanium F3s for me!
Post a Followup