Posted by Melvin Pasley on May 25, 2004 at 11:35:13:
In Reply to: Re: one upmanship posted by Dan Barrows, SSA Woodland Hills on May 25, 2004 at 10:36:54:
I appreciate the following facts:
1. You post under your own name and not that of a sockpuppet like some. Good for you.
2. You are unfortunately being tarred for the actions of the Montclair store who acted irresponsibly.
3. An informal poll on SCUBABOARD.com was a landslide against their actions of riding the angel shark.
4. The other issues you discuss are important.
5. What appeared to upset most of the poll responders was the interaction, and the position of the dive store in both posting a video of this activity as if it was appropriate behavior and then their arrogant and insulting defense of it.
6. The altered photo is perhaps inappropriate.
7. The altered photo was well done, but should have used the Montclair Store front.
8. I personally encourage those I talk with not to patronize the Montclair store.
Last of all I was blesses with an angel shark encounter on Sunday. I was able to enjoy this beautiful animal with out disturbing it.
Post a Followup