Re: The real shame....

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bt5325 on May 25, 2004 at 13:49:29:

In Reply to: The real shame.... posted by Aaron on May 25, 2004 at 12:36:09:

First of all, FF's claims are not unsubstantiated, they are plain ol' lies. As a Game Warden and the Southern California Labor Rep., I would know if the Department or a Warden was in trouble. As I posted before, he has either been cited by us before or he is friends of the commercial guys who got popped up north with the abs. As for the checkpoints, I can not comment on border patrol as I do not work for them. But, as for Fish and Game goes, I can. I am glad that because you are a diver and hunter you think our jobs are noble. But let me assure you of one thing. Poachers don't turn themselves in. Never in my time, nor have I ever heard of, a poacher walk up to us and admit a wrong doing. If you want, as you mentioned, your state resources to stay viable, expect to be searched when returning from the water or leaving the mountains. If not, I would ask your assistance of rounding up any and all poachers and have them line up at the docks and forests so that we can deal with them. It would make our jobs much easier.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]