Re: I think I lost that argument, Phil...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rolio Tomasi on May 29, 2004 at 22:44:42:

In Reply to: Re: One man's hypocrit, is another mans... posted by Max Bottomtime on May 29, 2004 at 21:43:21:

...,know, about how you're not really a sock puppet if your identity is known.

I said they were sock puppets and tribes said they weren't. You claim you're not, but you don't post under the name Phil Garner, either. You use a moniker other than your own name, and you say that's no big deal, but it does afford you a certain amount of anonymity, to the casual peruser anyway. Chances are if you go on a boat and introduce yourself nobody's going to make the connection. Those of us who would, have way too much time on our hands.

I've accepted the bitter, bitter truth, and conceded the fight, I'm just surprised that I've caused ChrisM so much concern. You'd think the sky was falling...eh, chicken little?

You didn't answer any of my other questions, Phil, you just claimed it wasn't you. The silence is...troubling, and gives me cause to doubt.

Do you approve of, and condone, the constant daily sock puppetry going on over there? I don't recall you ever speaking out against it.

I'm not going to apologize for defending anyone against the kind of pressure you guys apply once you've got your jaws locked on your victim. I've never let MHK get away with any of that either, but he gets points for sticking to his guns and taking it on the chin.

Rolio

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]