Re: No refunds were given by us

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ocean Bobber on June 10, 2004 at 18:09:59:

In Reply to: Re: No refunds were given by us posted by John Corso on June 10, 2004 at 11:46:47:

We think you have a wonderful record of collecting donations for the Chamber. We at least hope you continue to do so. That being said I believe the last thing you are saying is not completely correct. I have been having email and phone discussions with many people on this subject. One such person who is involved with the Chamber commitee has written privately that what is being said using his words is essentially true. Others have said that there is one Scuba shop and it's owner who called his customers and told them to ask for their money back for some childish reason. Since it was a private email I will send it to you privately. I think you have already seen this email so it's very strange and somewhat strange in seeing the way you have responded here. I do expect you to take a second look of what you wrote and respond accordingly as a leader in the Scuba circle. There is an aweful lot of smoke and mirrors being played against the Chamber and their continuing ability to accept and keep donations without someone getting upset and steering their customers for refunds.

Carol

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]