who ever gave you the impression that i was a good photographer?

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on June 24, 2004 at 18:57:49:

In Reply to: Save your judgments for someone who cares Brad posted by Finfan on June 24, 2004 at 16:51:52:

it wasn't me, i have never made that claim because i am not a good photographer. i don't even know what an fstop is. My photography isn't about my skill or more significantly, the lack of skill, it is all about capturing the images of this era in time...

So many things have changed in the last 20 years. Every time i go on the water, i find myself surrounded by people who's sole purpose for being there is to kill something. i suppose that is wearing on me over time.

The objectification of life, any life, offends me. i rail against the war someplace else, i rail against the exploitation of the sea here. Please don't take it personally.

we all say we want a better world for our loved ones and all those who do not yet have a voice in the world in which they will live. i'll just keep yearning for a sign that we are finally moving in that direction...

You keep enjoying life finfan and don't ever let my opinion infringe upon your right to do so.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]