Abs on steroids

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric S on July 04, 2004 at 19:50:57:

In Reply to: Re: Trip report - North Coast Abalone (long) posted by Dale on July 04, 2004 at 16:19:11:

Excelent report fin fan.

Dale, feeding Abs steroids, hmmm that gives me an idea!
But then, as if pounding on them wasn't bad enough. Can you imagine a yolked ab? it'd be like trying to soften up an anvil!

Glad you had a glorious trip Jeff. Sounds like typical North Coast conditions and you adapted beautifuly. After living down south for a number of years myself I still can't get over the beauty of the northern areas. (As long as we keep our mouths shut it will remain the best kept secret of all time, hee, hee, hee.)

The August campout is 5th through 8th this year, same place, Van Damme. The only difference is that it will be teamed up with the Redwood Empire Divers dive club who are a REAL fun bunch that LOVE to hunt-fish-eat then get drunk around the fire and start all over again the next day.

If you think you may make it call me at (707) 318-2577 and I'll fill you in. Or anybody else that is reading this that want's to go call the same number.

Remember though, we DO hunt and eat what we gather from the ocean, so if you are opposed to this type of activity I would strongly recommend
that you avoid this party and save yourself some serious grief.

Cheers!

Eric Sedletzky

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]