Re: DANGER!!!! LIES BEING SPREAD!!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich Kerr on July 19, 2004 at 16:09:44:

In Reply to: Re: DANGER!!!! LIES BEING SPREAD!!!!!!! posted by WRONG!!!!! on July 19, 2004 at 13:20:14:

First of all have the balls to use your real name. "what it boils down to is captain Greg asked you wife if someone was down". Yes he did AFTER HE HAD ALLREADY DRIVEN AROUND A FREE DIVER ON THE SURFACE {Greg's Own words} AND ANCHORED!!! Now my wife and daughter both said 2 divers were in the water{1 had allready been seen} so calling my wife stupid is not helping your cause. Oh and this might be tough but try to keep up now, I was on scuba UNDERWATER, my friend was the one on the surface with the speargun and unless you are diving in a yellowtail costume there is no chance of any of you getting shot. "Shame on me for trying hurt someone that had NO IDEA you were under water" THATS WHAT THE DIVE FLAG IS FOR, THATS WHY THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO STAY 100 FT. CLEAR, THATS WHY THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! So in the future if you are going to try and stand for something, get your info right and be carefull who's wife you call stupid.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]