Re: All posts from LA_BMF have been erased

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on July 19, 2004 at 18:21:05:

In Reply to: Re: All posts from LA_BMF have been erased posted by LA_BMF on July 19, 2004 at 08:57:27:

I have no idea what went on, I've been away for several days of diving and did not read any of your deleted posts. However I trust Curt Billings to be more than fair and I am sure he was in your case.
Please try to abide by the BBS rules and be civil when you disagree with someone. The only reason Curt deleted your posts is because they blatantly broke the rules.
BTW there is no rule against being stupid, inserting your foot into your own mouth, or giving bad advice. In fact I am sure I have done all of these things over the years. If you believe someone is giving bad advice say so and why, but please leave out the personal attacks that have nothing to do with your argument.
I don’t know who you are or what you look like. BBS posts do not reveal any of that unless you announce it to the world. Since you have not revealed your name you are anonymous entity. Thus your unwarranted accusation of racism barley qualifies as preposterous at best, or just another ad hominem attack at it’s worst.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]