Re: SSL, ASL, NSL

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on July 22, 2004 at 22:25:25:

In Reply to: Re: SSL, ASL, NSL posted by berry on July 22, 2004 at 20:40:21:

No. My blood pressure is fine. It's the oxygen level that's a problem.
"police and dive captains lie" is not a personal attack. That has been clearly described back to when PADI bashing was the vogue. Say PADI and PADI instructors are horrible if you want. Start picking on A PADI instructor for posting on the board and the post will be removed.
You called MEL names, accused him of something that wasn't true and then insinuated he bribed a judge to get out of it. BY NAME. For your information, that is a personal attack.
Now that you mention it, I've been mulling about a personal attack on Jim Hoffman up above. Really, it is fairly minor, but it has to go for the same reason.
The moderators do not claim to be perfect or even desire to be perfect. We should not need to ever be in a position of defending our editorial actions. Still, I think we do a pretty good job and looking at what happened on the other board, I'm glad this board is concientiously moderated. Anyone who wants to claim we are unreasonable or unfair is wrong.
Do you claim that your posts were anything but unprovoked, inaccurate, personal attacks?
You still want to take me diving? I'm finally getting some time.
Enjoy the diving, seahunt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]