Re: What's so cool about it?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Barry Johnson on July 30, 2004 at 11:26:19:

In Reply to: Re: What's so cool about it? posted by Rolo Tomasi on July 30, 2004 at 05:53:32:

I guess my point is not whether you have a valid argument or not, but rather whether or not your argument holds any relevance when you so obviously have an axe to grind.

The minute you say "Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it" and then try and paint this as a Liberal vs. Conservative issue, I think most rational mature people roll their eyes up into their head and stop listening to what your message is simply because it comes with an obvious agenda.

In other words, are you trying to point out a potential hypocrisy on Chris' part because you love sharks, or because you think Chris is a liberal and you hate liberals? It seems clear from the tone of your post that it is the latter, not the former. Perhaps Chris doesn't have an answer to your post not because Ooh he's a liberal made speechless by your cunning and insightful argument, but rather because he's not into getting baited by someone who doesn't really care about the morals of shark riding vs breaching in the first place?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]