That is why God gave men/women a middle finger.

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojo Mike on August 01, 2004 at 11:21:01:

In Reply to: "Key West Woman Shooting At Divers" posted by Jason on July 31, 2004 at 23:15:02:

These divers do not have my sympathy. Every sport has their fair share of bad apples. Anyone that has lived in or near a major vacation area, has experienced how rude and stupid vacationers are. Of course, this woman was way out of line pulling a gun. Although I doubt if she will be convicted of aggravated assault for firing into the water. Guilty as hell for unresponable gun ownership and for firing in a city. Bullets will ricochet off the surface of water. Her gun should be taken from her and she should not be allowed to ever own a gun again.

Did the divers get cited for breaking the law? This woman should have used a video camera and shot footage of these law breakers instead of throwing lead. I know what drove this woman to such stupid behavior. I have dealt with stupid/rude cross country and downhill snow skiers, ice climbers, backpackers, fishermen, snowmobile riders, horse riders, but bicyclists take first prize for being the complete jackasses in paradise. I may be quick to draw that middle finger, but all my guns are kept under lock and key.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]