Re: What MHK really stands for . . .

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MHK on August 20, 2004 at 09:16:01:

In Reply to: What MHK really stands for . . . posted by Ken Kurtis on August 19, 2004 at 21:04:06:

Ken,

The real reason I stopped posting to this list is because it's a waste of my time to get bogged down into a quamire with discussion such as this. I don't have this mountain of available time to address issues such as your delusions that I slander you. In fact, Ken the reason I stopped talking to you is well documented. You make a habit out of talking about people behind their back, and you got your hand caught in the cookie jar when Frank forwarded me 2 e-mails from you suggesting that he sue me. Subsequent to that, you have been repeatedly drunk on the Great Escape talking openly about confidential financial Chamber fund raising information, and then just 3 weeks ago you indicated to a mutual friend, and the wife of a potential business contact of mine, that you "almost got a restraining order" against me. Again Ken, all of this is done behind my back, so getting into a back and forth with you is pointless because you try to claim the moral high ground publicly, and then you operate behind the scene's to slam people. People can say what they want about me, but the fact is I don't say anything behind your back that I wouldn't say to your face, but the same can't be said of you.

Other then that Ken, I have little to say to you.

Later

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]