Happy to remove you

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on September 17, 2004 at 00:34:19:

In Reply to: Re: Reefseekers Newsletter Rebuttal posted by Dave Schmidt on September 16, 2004 at 22:33:19:

I'm assuming it's snail mail you're complaining about Dave. All you needed to do was ask.

But what's most interesting is that I just checked our records and we have no record of a "Dave Schmidt" in our computer. So I'm at a loss to figure out how you are getting our newsletter.

In fact, I just tried to send "daveschmidt542@aol.com" an e-mail to offer to remove him and . . . the address doesn't exist. What a surprise.

Just so you know Chris, the only way you get on our e-mail list is to request it. You do that either by e-mailing us and asking to be added or by signing up when you're in the store.

And Chris, before you start whining about how YOU never asked to be on the list, since you run a public BBS (as does Sergio), you're on the list as a publication, the same way Dale Sheckler is, Rodale's, Sport Diver, the LA Times, and a few others.

But if you really want to be removed, let me know. As you know, every month when the e-mail newsletter goes out, there's an opt-out option offered and that would apply to you as well.

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, CA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title: