Re: That is cool

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on October 09, 2004 at 19:20:44:

In Reply to: That is cool posted by seahunt on October 09, 2004 at 15:49:20:

Hello Seahunt, very nice to hear from you~

Next month it will be 2 years since i have seen Longfellow....

i was at his grotto last july, but i didn't see him...

This photo was taken several years ago and you can see one of longfellow's friends to his right. That eel is considerably younger as distinguished by the bulbous head of Mr. Longfelow compared to the sleeker profile of the little one. He was an old eel back then....(but if you look carefully at his face, you can see that he was happy~)

One of longfellow's old room mates (a lone abalone..) is still there in the exact same place he has been since i first saw him in the late 90's...

i had a great time in the Garden! I even got some (above) video of a Broadbill on the way home. It isn't the best i have because he simply wasn't having anything to do with the Good Skiff~:) Four out of the last five trips home, i have seen billfish on the water. I took some video of a beautiful small turtle swimming right up to the skiff a few weeks ago. And i got some video of a marlin jumping out of the water 6 times~ The last couple of months have been pretty interesting, i hope you have been able to get out there and enjoy it Seahunt!

Brad

(enjoys diving~)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]