Uh . . . sounds a bit fishy

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ken Kurtis on October 18, 2004 at 20:05:56:

In Reply to: Re: I sense a set up. posted by Scotty Lyndette on October 18, 2004 at 19:51:03:

Scotty wrote: "I called Reef Seeker this afternoon and I was put on hold by someone. After 4 or 5 minutes I hung up because I had to ge back to work."

First, if what you say is true, my apologies. However . . .

1. I was here ALL day. Did you ask for me directly?
2. I answered close to half the phone calls today because we were short-staffed.
3. Our phones "ring back" every 90 seconds when someone's on hold. Plus, the hold button goes to a "fast blink". I try to be very attuned to someone left on terminal hold. Not that I couldn't have missed you on eternal hold, but I'm pretty good at catching these things.

So although I do think this is some sort of a troll (no cluer as to why), I'll mention to you that I'll be in the store all day tomorrow (Tuesday). The phone number is 310/652-4990. The address is 8612 Wilshire Blvd. if you want to stop by. My direct e-mail address is "kenkurtis@aol.com". So if you want to get hold of me and get your questions answered, those are the best ways to do it.

Of course, you could always shell out $25 for the Tables & Computers class I'm teaching Thursday night . . .

BTW and FTR, it's "Reef Seekers" with an "s" not "Reef Seeker."

Ken Kurtis
NAUI Instr. #5936
Co-owner, Reef Seekers Dive Co.
Beverly Hills, CA

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL: