I am assuming my point didn't get out, Sorry.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by kylecawaza on October 22, 2004 at 19:07:34:

In Reply to: I guess it is like wine, you acquire a taste for it posted by Elaine on October 20, 2004 at 19:40:53:

I tried to explain it in my other post, but I will try again. I don't mean in ANY way to be offensive. I lived in California, on the San Francisco Bay for 13 years and I loved it, and always wish I could go back. I was trying to do a "Socratic Seminar" type thing, and by saying negative, you get the positive out (but instead of positive, I juist got bad things about Florida, although I wanted to hear positive things of CA)... I.e. You start naming great fish native to CA, then showing beatiful pictures of coves and reefs, etc... Instead I got bashing, which is very explanitory since I did not make myself clear, and I apologize. In my anthropology class at school we learned about this, and that if I said, "whats great about CA diving?" there would not of been many enthusiastic responses, and I should of not been so ignorant to use this method without being clear enough. Sorry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]