because I'm bored at the moment and my coffee hasn't kicked in yet...

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on October 26, 2004 at 12:13:29:

In Reply to: Re: Hey - I use that D-ring! posted by Doug Williams on October 25, 2004 at 22:14:58:

I normally don't comment on your CWD posts b/c I know that it's your favorite game and any response just gives you more to work with, but this one time, and this one time only, I will say that you should actually meet Frank or some of the people of the CWD face-to-face sometime before declaring them the enemy. Maybe you could even come to a CWD meeting sometime. As with most any group of more than a few people, there are members that I strongly disagree with, but you'll also find some really great people in their ranks. You may take issue with some of their artifact collecting, but surely you must respect all they have done to document local wrecks and share the information with others. Do you not agree that the CWD web site is outstanding in its documentation of SoCal wrecks?

It's true that some of them have a fetish for removing anything not welded on to an underwater structure, but I suspect that they were born that way and can't help it :-)

Just an opinion.

Ross-O
(fire away, I'll be well out of range by then)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]