Help from chambers

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on October 31, 2004 at 05:52:34:

In Reply to: PADI dive insurance is a farce posted by Gregg Materna on October 30, 2004 at 20:16:26:

Fortunately, what I found is that there is a network of extremely helpful people locally that can help in a situation such as this.

Call the Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber. They are a terrific resource for information and how to get things done even if you won't be going there.

Call Ken Kurtis. He knows the individuals who are involved with the LA based chambers and can help you to get into contact the local chamber MD's and facilities.

Call DAN. You do not have to be a member to get information.

E-mail me, you have both of my e-mail addresses. I have some valuable phone ####'s left from the contacts and friends that I made during my experience.

Call your regular doctor - but good luck - you probably have more knowledge and experience than he does.

I hope that you are OK. If you didn't get what you needed last evening - send me an e-mail and I'll get you started with some local contacts.

I dove hard for two days right with you, I only missed two dives and had to massage my computer a bit to let it allow me to do that much. Fortunately, I'm doing great and seem to be blasting through the notion that all protoplasm, once bent, is just going to get bent again. So... don't even give that issue two seconds of concern right now.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]