We will miss you Bill !

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by dawhale on October 31, 2004 at 22:12:29:

In Reply to: Bill Wright, Sr. has died posted by Ken Kurtis on October 29, 2004 at 13:20:43:

I am sorry to hear of the passing of Bill Wright Sr. Over the years my wife and I had our wet suits made by Bill and Jean of Sundance Apparel before they retired from the business. I too had the opportunity to see the artifacts of Bills diving adventures in South America. I have to guess because of Sundance Apparels family tie to Reef Seekers was the reason they made so many suits for TV and movie stars. The suit I got the biggest kick out of was the one they made for Spuds Mackenzie the Budweiser Dog. Bill & Jean even made Spuds a pair of fins. Way cool. Kungkungan Bay Resort and Santika Resort, Manado Indonesia, liked the last suits Bill & Jean made for us suits so much they posted our picture on their web sites. Last time I was by Bills house I got on his computer and showed him the web sit pictures. Bill & Jean were tickled. Bill was a soft spoken lovely man and will be missed by all who had the pleasure to meet him. Our sincere condolences Jean & Billy. Dawhale and Turtle Girl

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]