Re: kvetching

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Doug Williams on December 10, 2004 at 10:40:41:

In Reply to: kvetching posted by Chris on December 10, 2004 at 10:06:15:

Chris,

I dive all the time, just not in CA and not your typical recreational dive.

I wil be glad to post reports and pictures/video but the flame wars will start again.

In the mean time Frank knows I'm not all that serious, I've made that clear many times. I don't agree with what the CWD does, but hey, unlike others on this board I believe to each his own. And I also see a lot of good that the CWD has and still does. The data base for instance on the CWD website is outstanding...some of it somewhat out of date...but good info none the less.

Just not my type of diving, I'd rather be in FL diving the Wilkes or the Kendrick, or off on NY on the Doria, or in Truk on the San Francisco.

Most of these wrecks are, thankfully, beyond the skill level of most of the people in the CWD and for the most part no one on this board wants to know about any of that anyway. Evertime something regarding technical diving, or newer/better/safer diving technique is brought up here a fight starts.

So it's more fun for me just to lurk about and have a little fun with Frank while making my point than share information that no one is interested in on this board anyway...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]