3 Day Moose Bro Bug whacking trip

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Tim on December 13, 2004 at 14:46:56:

Once again I have to pick on the Moose Bros. They had work commitments and could not make this weekend's trips. While they claim to have a good reason not to go me thinks there are other reasons. Before I get into that. What is the plural for Moose? Is it moose, moooooose, mouse, mice, moosettes, or wolverine type things?
Anyway, the MBs did not make the trips. The weather was great, diving was great and bug abundant. Perhaps this is the real underlying problem. Bugs. Have you ever seen a moose with a bug? I think that scare the more little things to death and they die in the holes before the MBs can grab them. Or they just sit back and laugh at them. Only the seas gods know for sure.
If you get a chance and want some just outright fun, and the chance to get bugs. The MBs have a great 3-day trip coming up the end of January 2005. They are such gracious host, that they would never think of out grabbing their customers. So no matter how bad a day you might have, at least 2 others will have a worse one.
We will be leaving the landing Thursday Jan. 27th at 10PM for a 3 day trip to Cortez and other great dive sites for the wiley critters. We will return Sunday the 30th at about 5pm. Come on out with us, if you get the chance. Call Joy at 866.348.3262 (toll free) for reservations.

Captain Tim
Great Escape Charters Inc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]