Posted by Mojo Mike on December 18, 2004 at 21:44:35:
In Reply to: What's a safe consumption amount of lobster? posted by Jason on December 17, 2004 at 12:34:13:
Copper is extremely poisonous to invertebrates, but they also need some other trace elements like iodine. That's why raising invertebrates are such a challenge. A certain amount of copper (parts per millions) will kill and the lack of others (parts per million) could kill.
People who are on a low cholesterol diet. Should give shrimp and lobster a second thought. Lobster is high and shrimp is about 3 times higher than lobster.
Anything that tastes good or feels good has dark side.
Post a Followup