Re: TSA: idiots wasting time

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on December 28, 2004 at 13:01:31:

In Reply to: Re: TSA: idiots wasting time posted by Barry on December 28, 2004 at 11:09:44:

I told the idiot he was acting unprofessional and told him to calm down, that he was out of control. I explained to him that because there was nobody in line, and I was still going through the x-ray point, there is no lapse in security, and that he knew it. He was still being argumentative at that point. I then clamly told him that if he didn't understand that, I could assist him in coming to that understanding by filing a formal written complaint that would stay with him for the rest of his entire employment period and would be seen everytime he asked for a raise, and additionally I could contact the police and allege that he was acting in a rude, bizarre, agressive manner as if he was under the influence of a controlled substance and was interfering with a flight passenger which is a felony.

What apparrently convinced him to back down was my ability to remain calm and have an outwardly friendly demeanor wherein I appeared utterly assured of prevailing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]