Jan. 8th, RELIEF HELP Dive Planned For PV

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Captain Tim on December 28, 2004 at 16:21:48:

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Just got back from a 7-day cruise with Joy in the Caribbean. Sometimes people are just lucky, and sometimes not. The earthquake could just as easily hit the places that we visited, as to where it did. Sometimes, or maybe most of the time life is just a crapshoot.
With this in mind, I have an opening for January 8th, a Saturday. I have decided to run this day with all proceeds going to the relief fund for the quake victims.
We will be going to PV to the Palawan and then to the Valiant, and on to PV for the last dive. It will be a minimum of $100.00 per person, with the hopes that you can give more. If there is not enough interest to make at least $2000.00 for the relief fund we won't go, and all money will be returned. If the weather makes us cancel, there will NO REFUND and the money will go to those in need anyway.
I hope everyone can dig deep and help out. Even if you can not go, you can donate. Once again ALL PROCEEDS will go to the relief fund. I will take care of the fuel, food, air, drinks, and crew costs.

Captain Tim
Great Escape Charters Inc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]