And you call yourself a diver

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by seahunt on January 10, 2005 at 14:53:41:

In Reply to: This should be fun. :-) + posted by Max Bottomtime on January 10, 2005 at 14:27:57:

>I clip my game bag on my left D-ring, next to my spg.
I liked it on my chest D Ring in the day, but found it a problem at night.
Poney bottle with bungied second stage.
>I use doubles and/or look at my spg. No need for a pony.
John B. cured me of that :) . I never have run out of air accidently, but after borrowing his gear and what happened, I wanted some insurance.
Console for all gauges.
>Wristmount. A quick glance is all it takes. I don't have to reach for a console.
I've had problems making fast grabs with stuff on my wrist. Too much smashed gear. Do you go after the bugs much? My console stays in place really nice.
I've never really looked at V-Planner... Curious...
>I keep my shoulder straps loose enough to be able to get out of my gear. No need to add a possible entanglement hazard.
Hmmmmmm... I like them tight, but then I never go near a gill net. I think there would be no problem releasing since I can take it off and on pretty easy UW. ... Still, I stay away from gill nets.
And I ain't died yet.
Enjoy, seahunt
Oh, I should add that next wetsuit I want two thigh pockets. One with a flap and one without like I have now. In the flap one I want a sausage, a chem light, my small backup light and a mirror. The non-flap one is for a lens and stuff I pick up.
I like the idea of your (presumably) Halcyon BP with the utility pocket in it for a lift bag or that float they sell. Fred T doesn't offer that this year.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]