Dans Drifting mental capacity

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on January 27, 2005 at 21:24:27:

In Reply to: what do you mean when you say... posted by Doug Williams on January 27, 2005 at 18:12:36:

The guy decides to sue because he "couldn't live with himself" if another diver was lost?!

So the solution is to sue, insurance pays out, premiums are raised, overhead from insurance increases is passed along to boat owners, who pass it along to us.

So if I have this straight, Dan, to protect me, is going to take money out of my pocket if I want to enjoy the sport so he can line his pockets.....

Gee, I din't feel so protected all of a sudden!

Way to go Ken Kurtis for offering your support, even if you don't allow us tech guys on your charters, lol....but you get my vote for standing up for your colleagues.

Boat owners are guys who are away from home and family alot during peak seasons, they charge chump change for boat trips which are a bargain considering what it costs to own and maintain a boat-they are not getting rich by a longshot, then some pile of refuse gets a scumbag attorney, and BANG! Dan's conscience is better now that he is protecting me by making me pay more!

Jackass.......

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]