Re: hey sans clue

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by _ on February 06, 2005 at 09:36:07:

In Reply to: hey sans clue posted by Chris on February 05, 2005 at 22:21:04:

Well that was nice and good timing. I see this morning an editor deleted the post someone else wrote about the same sea divers trip from January 9 or 10 before Kathryn posted this one. When you have historical control of what people write it is easy to change things to agree with you. Why are you afraid of admitting your passive oversight? You sound passive agressive, just like most everyone else here. That is the very reason why I never use my real name here. I have no problem doing so on scubadiver.net and others. You are all for the most part too mean and two faced. There are more clues than you are willing to admit to. They don't seem to all all stay here and remain public. I am someone who has been visiting here for almost four years now. That is the way you editors have always done things. That is your bbs reputation and legacy. I for one don't care if you are inconcistent with your politics, but I for one do wish you would follow your own rules before someone has to call you on it and without covering it up.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]