Re: Trip Postings: Great group building...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michal Alaniz on February 07, 2005 at 17:01:42:

In Reply to: Trip Postings posted by Elaine on February 06, 2005 at 17:54:46:

Elaine,

We have meet several times on different boats last year. By the way, you have many very wonderful photos of the most beautiful creatures. Are you doing a presentation tour with any dive clubs this year? If you want
to venture their, I would love to have you join us at one of our club meetings at
Spitfire at the Santa Monica Airport.

Anyway, the reason I am emailing you is that I started a Yahoo group that is specifically designed to promote Southern California dive activities for every member to see. If you go to the main page you will see what I am commited to and this work is gaining momentum...

This is growing to be the place where last minute open spots can be seen. I am growing my list of boat captains, clubs who want to participate. I already have a growing list of instructors who will begin posting. If you are timid, I have a support group that can post for you.... We need about 24hrs to make that happen.

Of course, it is best that you post yourself as you can control the content....

I would love you to participate in our expanding site and make this information available for our growing community of divers.

Join us:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LAdivers/

Michal Alaniz
310-200-3925
2005 President
WLA Dive Club

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments: