Attn;DEAR FRIEND

Scuba Diving on the Great Escape Southern California Live-Aboard Dive Boat

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Barr charles Momoh on February 15, 2005 at 10:47:30:

In Reply to: CONTACT NUMBER/EMAIL ADDRESS FOR JOHN WALKER? (NT) posted by Patrick on January 25, 2005 at 16:07:47:

BARR. CHARLES M. MOMOH
MOMOH & ASSOCIATES CHAMBERS
205 AHMEDU BELLO WAY
VICTORIA-ISLAND
LAGOS-NIGERIA
PLZ, TEXT BACK WITH MY PRIVATE BOX : c2mom@myway.com

Attn;DEAR FRIEND

I am Charles mark Momoh (Esq.) a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr Federick Walker a national of your country, who was an oil merchant in Nigeria. On the 21st of April 2003, my client, his wife and theirtwo
children were involved in a car accident along Sagbama Express Road Balyasa State, here in Nigeria. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has proven unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, i decided to trace his relatives over the Internet,but of no avail, henceI mandated my secretary to search for any possible relative of my late clients in the Internet before the bank get the account confiscated or declared unserviceable,the bank where the deceased had an account valued at about USD$12 million(TWELVE MILLION DOLLARS) The bankhas issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 14 working days.I then decided to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and bear the same surname. The said amount will be paid to you if you comply immediately with all the necessary documents of the deceased in my possession.

Immediately the money is paid to you, 60% of the total amount will be for me, 30% for you, while the remaining 10% should be for expenses or
taxation as your government may required.I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up our claim.
All I required from you is your honest co-operation and assistance to
enable us sees this transaction through. I guarantee you that this will
be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. In other words, every document to affect this process will emanate from my table and I will perfect every document to be in accordance with the banking law and guidelines. So you have nothing to worry about, because we have all the legal documents to back it up when the fund is finally hits your chosen bank account.Please be rest assured that this transaction is 100% risk-free.

Note that the particular nature of your company's business is irrelevant to this transaction.If this proposal is acceptable by you, to assist me achieve this goal.

please endeavor to contact me through my private email
address:c2mom@myway.com ,for more clarification and understanding in
regards to this transaction.

Best regards,

BARR.CHARLES MOMOH M. (Esq.)

NB : PLS. SEND ME THE FOLLOWING : YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBERS, MAILING
ADDRESS AND YOUR FULL NAMES

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: