diver.net

Re: La Paz - Club Cantamar Info?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by c2cdiver on July 06, 2005 at 23:49:14:

In Reply to: La Paz - Club Cantamar Info? posted by Beth on July 05, 2005 at 09:16:29:

I've been there almost a dozen times. I was there before, there was a Club. If you're looking for beach life, tourist shops, nightlife - go to Cabo. If you're looking for great food go to France - not Mexico. If you're looking for some great diving, at a great value - you found it. Club Cortez my be faster - Cantamar is at least a 1/2 hour closer to the diving. A prior post was correct, this not Caribbean diving. I don't go by certifications, but if you're comfortable in the water. You'll have a great time. If you don't tell Pedro. He'll make it so. How commited is Cantamar to diving - they have their own recompression chamber. And, they fly an ultralite to find the best goings on for the day. If you need more info, email me soon. I'm going on a dive trip, on Monday. No, not La Paz, that's in October.

For great food in La Paz, on the street right of Los Arcos, up a bit on the left, La Pazta. I've taken groups down there that some have eaten there every night. Amazing food - like you would expect in France, or Switzerland.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to