diver.net

The V Moscow International Diving Festival

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Elena Gushina on July 26, 2005 at 20:46:42:

The V Moscow International Diving Festival {Golden Dolphin} will take place in February 2006.

We invite you to participate in the festival which gathers the best films and photos every year. Festival is a place where famous filmmakers, photographers, journalists, sportsmen and everybody who likes diving can meet each other. It's a place where people get new ideas and share their latest experience. During the festival there are always exhibition of diving equipment, and everything for sport life. So we are also looking forward to seeing YOU at our festival!

The prize fund of the festival is 10.000$. The winner in the nomination {Grand-prix} will be awarded with the main prize -{Golden Dolphin}, 1000$ gratuity, the memorable medal and the diploma; in the other nominations: for the I place- {Golden Dolphin}, 500$ gratuity, the memorable medal and the diploma; for the II and III places- memorable medals and the diplomas. Besides that the authors of the best films and photos will be rewarded with valuable prizes (with up to date models of underwater equipment) from the sponsors of the festival. The contest is open to all participants. No registration Fee! Deadline for registration and dispatch: 25 December 2005.

VIDEO: every author can present no more than 3 videos (max 60 minutes each), which didn't participate in the Festival before. Competition submission format is: DVD, mini DV, DVCAM, Betacam SP, format PAL. We will be pleased to have the annotation to the film in English, a photo of the author and comments to your film shooting process (if possible).

Nominations:

1. {Grand-Prix}- All the films are examined, not depending on the item or duration. Grand-Prix is presented to THE BEST film of the year.
  2. {Best Diving TV Program} - interesting and educational script, attracting attention to the problems of u/w world (ecology, history, etc), positive emotions, promotion of safe diving.
  3. {Best Camera Work} -shooting conditions, uniqueness must be considered, the main is mastery of cameraman.
  4. {Big Trip} - club or family film, attracting to diving and travelling as active way of life, promoting dive-club activities.
  5. {Best U/W Animal Film} - "unusual" animal starring, complexity of shooting, also careful attitude of shooting team toward their live object must be concerned.
  6. {Diving in the native expanses} - promoting diving in CIS waters, information value.
  7. {Wreck} - uniqueness of wreck, historical information, quality of shooting must be taken in mind. PHOTO: every author can present not more than 5 photos, size 30x40 or 30x45 cm., and 10 slides.

Nominations:
  1. {The Photo of the Year } - Grand-Prix of the Festival- photos and slides from any nominations.
  2. {Author's portfolio}- 10 color lantern slides (I, II, III place)
  3. {Man and the Sea}- underwater photo featuring a model (I, II, III place)
  4. {Wide Angle}- wide-angle shooting (I, II, III place)
  5. {Macro}- macro shooting (scale 1:1, 1:2, 1:3, 2:1), (I, II, III place)
  6. {Underwater inhabitants}- work where fish or animal is the central subject (I, II, III place)
  7. {Seas, rivers and lakes of Russia}- images taken in Russian waters (I, II, III place)
  8. {Audience's Sympathy}-audience's choice award.

We are looking forward to seeing your works by the following address:

127299, Russia, Moscow, Kosmonavta Volkova St.,10, 3th floor.
Tel: +7 095 725-33-25
Fax: +7 095 159-05-87
e-mail: org@mosfest.ru
www.mosfest.ru

Best regards.
Elena Gushina
Vice-president of the festival "Golden Dolphin"
127299,Russia,Moscow,Kosmonavta Volkova St.,10,3th floor,
tel.+7095 725-33-25.fax.+7095 159-05-87
www.mosfest.ru

Follow Ups:

Name: