diver.net

In my garage looking for a new home

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ptf on August 05, 2005 at 07:39:19:

The wife said there is no way she is letting me turn her garage into dive shack, my toys have to go.

Oceanic Delta II 1st & 2nd Satge for sale plus a SlimLine Octo. The yolk is rated for 4000 psi so it will handle those "new" high pressure tanks. $200

Haskel AGD-J-15
This is a booster that is not O2 compatible and probably cannot be turned into an O2 machine. Good for pumping air, argon and an other inert gases. Pulled it from a bench that was getting upgraded.
$1000, pics in a gallery on another board

Haskel AGT 15/30.
This is a booster that is compatible with O2. Comes with an array of piping (was dismantled for a move, the original owner (Navy) had a unique method of piping - you may need to supply a hose or two). I also have an intercooler for this that came with a "O2 Clean" tag. However, since you can't take it apart to visually inspect and I do not have a pedigree lineage on its use and abuse I have not run this inline. I will throw it your way.
$2000, no pics but if you have seen one Haskel you have seen them all. It's the guts that makes 'em different.

8 station fill panel, heavy monster, will drop it off locally (LA/Orange County - maybe San Diego)
$1000 look at the pics in a gallery on another board

Oceanic Mako DPV
One owner - moi - checking the service records I sent the unit back in 2000 due to an unco-operative motor and they replaced all the o-rings and jammed in a new motor. I have a couple of spare o-rings, one for the body and one for the nose. Comes stock, battery and 24V charger.
$1000 if you have to ask about color then you really aren't serious are you? (Black and red)

Just out of spite I might throw the wife's dry suit in the mix, Zeagle Crushed neoprene, She is 130# about 5 feet 7.5 inches, size 8 or 9 womens shoe. If you are near 36-24-34 (bottom to top) it will fit you. She has dove it 4 times and hasn't been wet in 3 years - got spoiled by warm tropical diving. No undergarments but includes a nice black bag.
$800 or make me an offer i can't refuse

ptf remove the no-pam

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to