diver.net

Words of Wisdom

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mojostone on August 20, 2005 at 15:31:18:

In Reply to: Re: Pesky Fish posted by Anatoly on August 20, 2005 at 07:25:56:

Most of this is over my head. Still I suspect many women would get a kick out of this tale. Altough they may not admit it. I will forward this to my many conservative Mormon Republican male friends. Just to watch their faces and stir them up;-) Personally I see the humor behind the barbs ;-)

Reminds me of when I accidently walked into a lesbian bar in Long Beach many years ago. Que Sera Sera on 10th street. Don't know if it is still there. It was dark and I couldn't see. I had already ordered my beer. When my eyes adjusted to the dark and found myself surrounded by some rather rough tough looking women giving me the evil eye. As any gentleman would do. I drank my beer quicker than normal and excused myself. By the way this bar is where. Melissa Etheridge got her start at. Great bar I just didn't fit in and I respected the wishes of the customers.

Respect of the gay community goes hand and hand in many dive locations. Just look at Key West Florida. Glad I am not a bigot. So I have no problem with people's sexual orientation. The girls at Que Sera Sera didn't care what I thought. They just wanted me gone. For some reason they saw me as a threat. I am about the nicest laid back guy there is ;-)

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to