diver.net

Re: Re: You might like a trip with Reefseekers

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Derek Strong on August 22, 2005 at 08:18:35:

In Reply to: Re: You might like a trip with Reefseekers posted by Marc on August 22, 2005 at 07:16:52:

Hmmm, are there good sites that anyone here can recommend that have reviews for guides, boats, etc...? I've done some work on tracking some down and will do more when I return home (I'm currently in CA on vacation so don't have a decent internet connection) but would really appreciate it if anyone has any good suggestions. This was our only dive this trip but because we have family here we will be diving in California in the future (and elsewhere for that matter) so any dive specific review sites would be a great help to planning future trips.

We always check tripadvisor, epinions, etc... before we go to resorts, but as I noted in another post in this thread, until now we had only had good experiences with dive companies so had not done much background searching on the companies other than getting a feel from them over the phone and asking them questions directly. If nothing else, this unfortunate experience has taught us a lesson and we refuse to let it dampen our enthusiasm for diving.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to