diver.net

Re: You might like a trip with Reefseekers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jan Larson on August 22, 2005 at 12:57:43:

In Reply to: You might like a trip with Reefseekers posted by Elaine on August 21, 2005 at 21:01:53:

Derek,

I would strongly reccomend diving with Reefseekers. I got recertified for diving three years ago. Like you, I had a not so good of an experience and went looking for the right boat/ right dive company. It so happened that the boats and the dive company appeared together hand in hand. They always have 3 DM's on board, two on deck, and at least one leading dive tours if needed. They are very diver conscious from the beginner to the advanced diver, and safety is their #1 priority. All trips (with any dive company and/or boat) are based on CONDITIONS and that of the shop or boat owner.

Reefseekers also offers a Free Beach/ Navigation Class, usually held on a Saturday morning at Redondo Beach. This is a great opportunity for divers to get/ get more beach diving experience. As you progress with your experience, Reefseekers offers a Free Beach Night Dive once a month, also at Redondo.

Diver.net is a great site for information, you might want to check out http://www.Scubaboard.com as well. You will find a group in your area to ask questions and to gain experience.

Best of luck to you and your wife in your future divng experience. I am really sorry that your tour wasn't up to par.

Regards,

Jan

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to