|Here's an even BETTER idea . . .|
Posted by Ken Kurtis on August 24, 2005 at 11:33:25:|
In Reply to: Great Escape Charters "IS" for sale posted by Captain Tim Burke on August 23, 2005 at 19:05:11:
Buy BOTH the Great Escape AND Reef Seekers. Here's how:
1. Instead of giving $600K to Tim and him carrying paper on the rest, you give $500K to Bill Wright & myself to purchase Reef Seekers.
2. Next, you negotiate with Tim and talk him down to $1,000,000 for the boat.
3. The $100K you have left over from your original stash now represents the down payment on a bank loan ($900,000) to cover the purchase of the Great Escape.
4. Since you now own Reef Seekers outright, you use that asset as collateral to guarantee the loan on the boat.
5. And now you're the proud owner of BOTH a fabulous dive shop and an incredible diving vessel. And all for the same initial investment proposed by Tim, without the hassle of him carrying paper.
So . . . any takers?????
|Optional Link URL:|
|Optional Link Title:|
|Optional Image URL:|
|Post Background Color:||White Black|
|Post Area Page Width:||Normal Full|
|You must type in the
scrambled text key to
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.