diver.net

Weekend Trip Openings - September 9, 10, 11

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elaine on September 07, 2005 at 22:50:01:

Open Dive Trip Spaces This Weekend
(Posted a little early because I'm going diving)

Catalina Island - Saturday September 10, 2005

Sea d Sea dive shop has space on their Mr. C charter to Catalina Island on Saturday. The water is 71 surface degrees and the visibility is a spectacular 80 feet. Lots of marine life: barracuda, yellowtail, bonita, butterflyfish, different species of dophins, we even saw a blue whale. It doesn't get better than this!!! The cost is only $70.00 Call 310-373-6355 .

Farnsworth Banks - Sunday September 11, 2005
Two spots available on the Sea Bass for the Aqua Adventures charter to Farnsworth Banks on Sunday, Sept 11th. Divers who are interested should call Aqua Adventures at: (818) 848-2163. Details and information can be found at: www.diveseabass.com

San Miguel Island and Pinnacles - Friday/Saturday September 9th and 10th, 2005
There are still a few spaces available on the Sea Divers trip on the Peace to San Miguel Island this weekend. Chris and I will be on this one. This is traditionally an awesome trip with some of the most phenomenol diving in Southern California. San Miguel has become one of my favorite places. The all inclusive price (except nitrox) is $245 for club members, and only $221 for a new member applying their new member discount. If you are a strong intermediate (California diving) to advanced diver this is a trip you would love. Call Skylor at (714) 377-8044 to make a reservation or pay on line. This trip departs at midnight Thursday. Due to short notice of this post, if you show up at the boat with payment there will probably be a space for you..

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to