diver.net

Sun fish

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nate D on September 17, 2005 at 00:09:50:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Pet fish posted by patrick on September 16, 2005 at 18:52:36:

From what I know and what the DFG rules says it is NOT illegal to take Mola Mola.. And the are pretty good eating fish.. I have had them bite a squid on rod & reel before..

To say that you feel like killing someone for the takeing of a fish that they planed on eating, and was leagly take is compleatly insane.. DFG would have a good laugh at you..

People this is OUR ocean.. It dosen't belong to the photo people, the speros, or the sport fisherman.. People have been fishing for over 3000 years..

Personaly I freedive when sperfishing and lobster hunting.. I walk to the beach from my house.. So if you look at it, the boat trip, car ride, and tank fill the some of you "photo olny" people took was far more harmful to the enviroment then ANY of my spearfishing trips... I don't spear from comm. boat because of some of the negative people I have had to deal with yelling at me for spearing those poor little fish...

I have never spearfished on scuba, nor lobsterhunted on SCUBA..

Hey guess what... I also have a coral aqualculture farm in my house.. I grow about 600 corals that will not have to be taken from the wild.. I also bred giant clams...

I guess all that dosen't matter because sometimes i like to sling steel at a "poor little fish"

Please people PETA is already tooo much to handle...

Nate D

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.