|Depends if you like parasitic worms.|
Posted by Mojostone on September 18, 2005 at 21:30:04:|
In Reply to: AFAIK, mola mola are not edible. + posted by jlyle on September 18, 2005 at 06:03:57:
Although they are members of the pufferfish family. They are not so toxic to be unedible. Somewhere decades back in some fishing magazine. I read that Ocean sunfish where not edible because of the large number of parasites in them. I pass that information on every time. Someone (divers & fishermen) talks about catching or eating those fish. Best left alone to be admired as far as I am concerned. They are interesting fish.
Last two paragraphs of this website.
|Optional Link URL:|
|Optional Link Title:|
|Optional Image URL:|
|Post Background Color:||White Black|
|Post Area Page Width:||Normal Full|
|You must type in the
scrambled text key to
This is required to
help prevent spam bots
from flooding this BBS.