diver.net

Re: Dive Report: Savino's Barge ( fish-eating urticina)

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ross-O on September 20, 2005 at 13:36:46:

In Reply to: Dive Report: Savino's Barge ( fish-eating urticina) posted by Chris on September 20, 2005 at 00:15:07:

This was the most fun day of diving that I've had in a long time! It was great having Chris, Elaine, & Claudette aboard. It was a blast being in the middle of a group of divers who are as addicted and enthusiastic about diving as I am. It was fun being around divers with lots of experience who can take care of themselves. Couple all of that with the fact that you guys have some serious UW photo skills and equipment and life is really good! You all are welcome on my boat ANY TIME! I hope we have lots more adventures over the coming months.

Elaine - I have no problems sharing anything that I know about the boat! I'm still pretty early in the learning curve myself, and it could be reasonably argued that I know only enough to be dangerous at this point, but one of the few things more fun to me than learning something new is sharing it with others. Next time we go out I'll show you all the little tricks to running the boat and let you get some practice. All of the regulars on my boat need to know how to crank and run the boat anyway in case of emergency.

Cheers,
Ross-O

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to