diver.net

Re: Another Sans Clue

AquaFlite Custom Wetsuits, Dive Skins, and Dive Parkas

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Finfan on September 22, 2005 at 14:41:04:

In Reply to: Another Sans Clue posted by Elaine on September 22, 2005 at 13:17:37:

Yes you did and now you feel getting for not being able to control your emotions and dialogue without being kurt. You'll survive and so will I.

You want to know what I think. OK, you won't like it, but the question is will you respect my right to it? There are those on this Board who won't.

I think Fish and Game is responsible for managing the resource, setting and enforcing the rules (whether hook and line or spear). Accordingly, I think anyone acting within the rules and regulations has as much right to that fish/lobster/abalone or whatever as the next person. I personally despise someone who takes more than they can eat themselves, but if they do it within our laws then it's not my place to say we out to go out and lynch them. What they do with the game they take (legally) is their business. I'm for any and all resources to improve habitat, bait sources, reduced pollution. I pay license fees , hunt and fish in multiple states and personally feel that anyone, including photog's that spend time in the outdoors doing what ever they want with the resource (take or photo) should have to pay a license fee for such resources.

If fish and game isn't performing appropriately, whether it be in managing or enforcement, attack them and not the law biding sportsman who are doing what their passion is.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to