diver.net

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sundiver Boat

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kyaa on September 23, 2005 at 19:32:53:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Sundiver Boat posted by andy on September 23, 2005 at 12:04:46:

No, Andy, that is not "all" you were saying. Elaine was absolutely right. You attacked me, Sundiver, Ray and made a public attempt to damage our business. Would you have been pleased if your words had caused us to lose business? In the real world, this last action can be quite expensive. Now, you backtrack and whine about not getting a letter... We had two extremely unpleasant trips in a row with your group and then you dumped us out of the blue on short notice, without a call, etc. Since you used the mail, it was quite possible that your letter might not have reached us until, say, the day before your charter was sceduled, or even not at all. Perhaps you think dive boats a multi-million dollar enterprise? Thanks again for your consideration. And just how much time should Ray expend on you after the way you treated us? Do you have the SLIGHTEST idea how hard he works or how busy he is? Please.

And as for this entire race/prejudice discussion. Sundiver is an extremely multinational boat. One of our favorite instructors and his wife are Japanese. We routinely have English, Polish, Asian, Indian, Chinese, Canadian, etc. Its possible we've even had Russian mafia. I myself am to many nationalities to count, including some Asian strains, and Ray is from South Dakota, of all places. It seems to me that you brought up race here, Andy. And you accuse us of prejudice? Interesting.

I am also extremely busy, as I work 7 days a week and I am positively bored with this now. Thanks all of you for your support and great posts. Andy, have fun beach diving.

Ray and I were on the West End today, divers, and the water was gorgeous, though a bit lumpy. Hope you all get in this weekend!

See you under,
K

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to