diver.net

In Praise of SubAquatic Camera Repair and Sea&Sea

Great Dive Trips at Bargain Prices with the Sea Divers

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Walt on October 01, 2005 at 10:48:40:

After living with a lot of really bad pictures and assuming I'm a lousy photographer, I finally contacted Sea&Sea and asked if maybe the strobe was to blame (300 underexposed slides on 2 trips was a hint).

Promptly they responded and asked me to send the strobe to SubAquatic Camera in Salinas for evaluation. SubAquatic also prompty emeiled me and provided address information, etc. Oh well, I figured, might as well give it a shot (for $9.95 UPS). Worst case I write off the strobe.

Within a day of receipt I got an email from Chris of SubAquatic informing me that the strobe was indeed defective (electronic board failure on the YS-20A strobe)! All I needed to do was to fax the receipt as the serial number on the strobe was missing. I did so and the next day they shipped a BRAND NEW STROBE!

I wanted to share this positive experience with my fellow divers.

First, Sea&Sea was highly responsive and backed their product. They can count on me as a lifelong customer of thier product line. Second, SubAquatic was prompt and professional - next time I need a camera repair they will get my business.

Contact information for SubAquatric:
22740 Portola Drive
Salinas, CA 93908
831-484-6230
Nikono5@aol.com

Many thanks to both SubAquatic and TUSA Tabata (Sea&Sea). You have earned a loyal customer! Now I can go back to just blaming myself for any bad pictures!

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to