diver.net

another rabid american hating leftist kook?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave on October 19, 2005 at 19:28:19:

In Reply to: Re: right! posted by HoloD on October 19, 2005 at 10:41:49:

Oh, I get it, when you spew your left wing anti-american pro leftist pro arab terrorist agenda on a diving forum it is ok, but if some defends our right to defend ourselves all of a sudden its "off topic"!

People like you only whine and protest when democracies try to defend themselves and civilians get caught in the crossfire of war, but you rabid anti-americanistas strangley are always silent when liberty and democracy and freedom are attacked...you were silent when Pol Pot engaged in genocide, you were silent when the Kmere Rouge engaged in genocide, you were silent when North Korea developed nukes and starved off its civilian population, you were silent when Saddam gassed the Kurds, you were silent when the Soviet Union encrypted their missile telemetry in violation of START 2 while you championed SANE/FREEZE, you were silent when Syrian agents terrorized the Lebanese population, you were silent when the Taliban tortured and killed males and took away the liberties of the civilian populace, and you were silent when the Arabs attacked our country.

I know exactly what civilians bodies look like blown to smithereens, and I watched two people in love leap to their death from the World Trade Centers who in their last act of life held each others hands on the way down to their death.....

That is exactly why I support our military and I support our war efforts.

In the meantime, if I could trouble you to post your personal address to a particular website frequented by criminal thugs so they know where to go where their mark will be an easy target as I will tell them that you don't believe responding with violence is the answer and you are sure to be unarmed and passive.

But in the mean time, keep your left wing anti-american political posts to a politics board and stick to topics related to diving.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to