diver.net

Re: Been Around For A Very Long Time

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tleemay on November 02, 2005 at 19:42:53:

In Reply to: Urban Legend posted by Chuck Tribolet on November 02, 2005 at 14:36:00:

And here are just the first 20 in order of revelence;

1. E-Mail Junkyard - Diver\'s Bad Day at Work
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my ass as soon as ...
www.chainletters.net/?item=1293 [Found on Google, Yahoo! Search]

2. A Great Guy seeks a Great Lady: Bad day at the office
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my ass as soon ...
www.greatguy.com/Baddayatwork.htm [Found on Google, MSN Search]

3. Tech-Mods.Net Forums - Joke thread.
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my ...
www.tech-mods.net/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpo... [Found on Google, MSN Search]

4. The "Worst Job Experience" Contest
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon ...
www.superlaugh.com/1/scuba.htm [Found on Google]

5. Jellyfish Butt
... at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me ...
wimp.com/jellyfish/ [Found on MSN Search]

6. BAD DAY AT WORK
... This time of year the water is quite cool ... but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face ...
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/633756/posts [Found on Yahoo! Search]

7. ForcedShaving
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it ...
www.forcedshaving.com/ [Found on Google]

8. Tzortst.com » Bad Day At Work
... at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmut. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me ...
tzortst.com/?p=142 [Found on MSN Search]

9. CycleForums - Job prob
... This time of year the water is quite cool ... but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face ...
www.cycleforums.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid... [Found on Yahoo! Search]

10. S C U B A P O L I C E
... at the surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me ...
www.descentline.com/SCUBA%20police%20homepage.htm [Found on MSN Search]

11. [Psml] Fwd: Bad Day
... This > time of year the water is quite cool ... brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with > tears of laughter running down ...
www.usps.org/pipermail/psml/2004-August/003790.htm... [Found on Yahoo! Search]

12. Journal of poprenaissance (13919)
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running ... I laughed out loud reading this story. Normally I try to keep my obvious ...
www.morrissey-solo.com/~poprenaissance/journal/206... [Found on Google]

13. MaxWebPortal | Articles
www.maxwebportal.com/article_read.asp?id=34 [Found on MSN Search]

14. Powerful Intentions - Forums - A Bad Day At The Office (True Story)
wayne.powerfulintention.com/forum/topic/769 [Found on Yahoo! Search]

15. fauxfantazee's Blog
As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my ass as soon as ...
alt.com/blog/fauxfantazee/2005-10-12/ [Found on Google]

16. ForcedShaving » Mailbag
www.forcedshaving.com/2005/09/30/mailbag/ [Found on MSN Search]

17. GeoHumor Forums - Bad Day at Work ?
GeoHumor.Com is a humor and jokes forum which allows people to share jokes, create journals and have light hearted conversations. ... This time of year the water is quite cool ... but my br...
www.geohumor.com/archive/index.php/t-8553.html [Found on Yahoo! Search]

18. ForcedShaving » Humor
www.forcedshaving.com/category/humor/ [Found on MSN Search]

19. Bad Day Story
... surface, I was wearing nothing but my brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of laughter running down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me ...
www.wwdive.com/index.cfm?section=647 [Found on MSN Search]

20. NOLA.com: Post-a-Joke Forum
... This> > time of year the water is quite cool ... nothing butmy> > brass helmet. As I climbed out of the water, the medic, with tears of> > laughter running down his face ...
www.nola.com/forums/joke/index.ssf?artid=1492 [Found on Yahoo! Search]

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.