diver.net

Dave v. DFG

JuJee Beads, handmade flamework glass beads

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by D. Diggler on November 02, 2005 at 20:02:04:

In Reply to: Reply to Tim posted by Dave on November 01, 2005 at 22:52:32:

I know how to settle this thing once and for all. Dave, go catch yourself some lobsters; if you are unable to do so, a couple folks can catch some for you and hand them off.

Someone--I think there has been a warden who answers questions on here--will arrange for the DFG to be in the area of Dave.
Dave will be aboard a boat in the company of a couple other divers, who will have made no effort to conceal his diving activity.

Just to make things zesty, lets let Dave have a short, or an overlimit in his bag, or something for which DFG can issue a citation. Maybe no fishing license, that's probably not that expensive of a violation. Elaine will be onboard to document the goings-on.

If DFG contacts Dave, he can rattle off some pithy quotes and cite the 4th Amendment while they search his chit. When they find him in violation he can show us what he's made out of....

Later, cite in hand, he'll fight the good fight. He'll post his appearance dates so we call all bear witness all along the way.

I've got $100 to a charity of his choice that says he doesn't make it past the prelim.

(Hey Dave, you never did explain why you've got such an axe to grind with the DFG. Was it an overlimit or undersize thing? Oh, and this supposed police academy--is that where the Reno 911 guy in the short shorts and mustache graduated from?)

D. Diggler.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.