diver.net

Re: Enough is enough or tasts great, less filling.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg M on November 03, 2005 at 18:57:12:

In Reply to: Enough is enough or tasts great, less filling. posted by Captain Tim on November 03, 2005 at 18:45:57:

It's the govs state, the govs rules, and we have to follow them. I say it makes sense to allow DFG to measure bugs, as in, you gotta follow the rules man. When you buy that game license I think you are agreeing that if you take game you have to follow the rules, and you must allow DFG to enforce those rules.

What gripes me is they can search you for pot, etc too on a boat, no warant required. Now why can they seize a boat because there is a joint on board? How is that fair? Bust you for possesion fine, but seize a boat, or Tims boat for having a joint(well, better tims boat than my boat that's for sure) And why don't they need a warrant to do so?

What next???? The moose brothers catching bugs? Bin Laden at a strip bar, geroge bush passing an IQ test? The world is mad man, mad!!

When I heard the moose brothers caught bugs I KNEW it was a sign the anti christ was coming and so was armageddon.

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.
This is required to