diver.net

This list gets pretty Crazzy

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh.C on November 04, 2005 at 14:55:00:

I go to class for a while and come back to read interesting stuff (ABOUT DIVING) and its all arguments.
That Dave guy is going to get in alot of trouble with a attitude
like that trust me.

I get stoped by the man all the time and every time I sey yes sir no sir and I always get away with a hand slap or less.
Thats even when I know damn well I screwed up and did something totaly retarded.

Also if you sey no to a search! you give them a reason to give you more trouble. In there eyes it really does'nt matter if its your car, your boat, your undies, what ever if you sey no to a search your hosed right off the bat

Let them do there job and you'll be alot more happy when there done. Unless you have something to hide then your hosed anyway!

This is coming from a guy that was just like Dave at one point
I totaly changed my life from dope dealer ass kicker to dive master people lover. It took me a while and a couple visits to LA County Jail ( Because of a BIG MOUTH like Daves) but I did it:)

I just need to get out of the getto I got close to Belmont shore once. I ended up back down town Long Beach oh well some day:)

Hey Dave everything you have talked about sounds like a cry for help. You know the Iv'e got rights and stuff.

Just to give you a tidbit of info from personal experience for later. YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS WHEN YOU GET BUSTED.Even though you think you do you don't its up to a public defender or a high priced blood sucker
So your back to yes sir no sir where you should have started from in the first place.

Now that thats out of the way!

Has anyone ever looked for squid eggs at Redondo Canyon
If so do you have a idea where I might find some.

Josh.C

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.