diver.net

Re: Then the "editors" need to do their job

dive-instructors.com, the first place to look for a dive instructor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ California Scuba Diving BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Refkin on November 05, 2005 at 15:11:36:

In Reply to: Then the "editors" need to do their job posted by Elaine on November 04, 2005 at 22:21:13:

Sorry Elaine, I feel so bad that you're feelings were hurt through this whole thing. You seem like such a nice person. Please keep doing what you are doing.

I was one of the guys who probably pissed Dave off the most. I was just trying to see if my research of the topics would convince him not to hate DFG so much. I think what I found on the issue was clear and concise and made perfect legal sense. My conclusion about Dave- no one or nothing will convince him to change his mind. My guess is that he got cited for poaching a few years ago and he has made it is life purpose to hate Fish and Game. I also talked to a Game Warden who read this website the other day. He said not to worry about defending the Department. He said the Department has and will continue to defend itself in a court of law and that they win on search and seizure issues 100 PERCENT OF THE TIME. So, I am through arguing with Dave and any other name he may go by. It will be very hard, but I will do my best to ignore him. I will let Fish and Game do the work where it counts most- in court!

With that said, I hope you continue to post your reports and pictures. Just don't say anything nice about Fish and Game and the few poachers on this website will probably leave you alone.

John

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Post Background Color: White     Black
Post Area Page Width: Normal   Full
You must type in the
scrambled text key to
the right.